Hitler Singalong Hitler Singalong

Very true

Even though the video has nothing to do with Nazism or the beleives of a "one powerful race" it is very true that that the war was mostly because of one countries inability to stand up to a single man to say no that is wrong.... I personally don't beleive that a group of people that say there doing something to better a country is really telling the truth.. i am a proud Canadian adn love my country but you can't have some lead you that has ambition for there own personal goal.... so germany kind FUBAR there by having Hitler lead them.... other then that a good video I was impressed that someone had balls to do it kudos to you mate....

Wormulus responds:

I thought Canadians were clever - Once again that fat director has decieved me.

B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix) B0UNC3 - Crying Soul (FL Mix)

Sweet head banging hero's

I have heard this song from B0unc3 and now too hear this.... I must say this is by far the better version of the two, this was what caught the attention to your audio portal and from what you started out with too now is a HUGE improvement.... But yea listened to this and everyone became superheros and headbanged... Please keep working some new stuff..

Pyroific responds:

bwaha thanks

Fruity Lopez - EuroDancer Fruity Lopez - EuroDancer

Hell yes!!!!

Man this is a awesome remix of this original song.. I'm so DL'n this

Over the Sea--_-- Over the Sea--_--

Wow

Man i listened to everything you had on here and man I downloaded all of it its amzingto say least of what I think of it.... What do you use? I was told by some one that it is FL but still damn man

PERVOK responds:

Whoever talked to you is a smart person, I use FL 5 pro edition.

Thanks for the comments, I appreciate them.